Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions relevant to all Silver Grapevine Competitions
1. Prizes will only be sent to UK addresses.
2. Only one entry per household.
3. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative
4. The prize(s) will be awarded to the first correct entry/entries drawn.
5. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
6. By entering, winners agree to their names and general locations being used for
7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner’s name will be published in the following month’s issue of The Silver
Grapevine Mid Surrey
9. The Silver Grapevine Mid Surrey has no responsibility for the actions of the sponsor
or their agents.
10. Offers and competitions may need to be taken on specific dates, please see
individual offer or competition for details
11. By entering, all entrants agree to be bound to all Terms and Conditions. Any breach
of conditions by an entrant will void their entry.
12. By entering, all winners agree to their contact information being shared with the
competition prize donator.
Terms and Conditions for Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em competition
One reader will win a pair of tickets to see Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em at Guildford Yvonne Arnaud Theatre for any performance between 7-11 July 2020. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Travel and accommodation not included.